Tabs

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Favourite baby bath products: Earth Friendly Baby Relaxing Organic Lavender Shampoo & Bodywash

I recently picked this up at Whole Foods and I have really liked using it for my son's bath time. The product is marketed as being healthy for skin, largely organic and friendly to the planet, which are factors that appeal to me, but mostly I liked this and bought it because of its gorgeous scent! Chamomile really comes through as does the lavender, and the smell is not at all synthetic like some body washes can seem. My son is anything but relaxed in the bath - more like shrieking with glee - but nevertheless this smell is soothing to me at least! 

The bottle lasts a long time as you only need a little to wash your little one. I think it cost around £4 at Whole Foods but I noticed you can also pick up the brand online from Boots. I look forward to trying some more of their products if they are as nice as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x