Tabs

Friday 22 March 2013

Quick make-up for day

Being someone who has always had dodgy skin and therefore dreads going out in public sans makeup, I always find a few minutes in the morning to apply some of the stuff to lift my complexion. Here is one simple routine I've been doing the past couple of days with a new foundation I got on offer at Boots.

The products:
Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation in shade 52 vanilla
Bourjois healthy mix concealer in shade 51 light radiance
Benefit Dallas blush
Chanel illusion d'ombre eyeshadow in shade 82 emerveille
17 eyeliner in shade coffee (used as a liner and brow pencil!)
Benefit they're real mascara in black
Clarins rouge prodige lipstick in shade 116 coral tulip

 
My face with baby and baby paraphernalia in background. I love products that multitask and can be applied quickly! Selected Bourjois products are currently on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots, hence my purchase of the healthy mix foundation when I needed to replace my concealer. How is it performing? So far so good! This brown 17 liner is also doing a good job doubling up as a brow filler - not bad for such a low cost pencil. And I mentioned the Dallas powder before but I like how it sort of gives the effect of a bronzer and blush at the same time. All nice products for a quick makeup look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x