Tabs

Sunday 14 April 2013

Make! Pizza with Jamie Oliver's pizza dough

Saturday night often calls for pizza at our house and what can be better than homemade ones? Everyone enjoys choosing their toppings and then all sitting down to indulge together. Jamie Oliver's pizza dough recipe is so simple and makes great bases. Click the link here to get the recipe. I halved the quantities to make four good-sized pizzas, each enough to feed one hungry adult!


I made the dough in the morning and when it was ready we could put it in the fridge for later.


My pizza sauce was very simple - just tinned tomatoes with oregano and my homemade garlic oil.


Finished pizzas! Topped with meats, olives, sunblush tomatoes and capers. To cook them i turn up my oven to the maximum heat and bake them on non-stick pizza trays which make them really crisp in all the right places. I got mine at Lakeland and they're excellent quality.

We enjoyed these with chilli oil, black pepper and lots of cabernet sauvignon! My ideal Saturday night at home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x