Tabs

Saturday 25 May 2013

Going Out! And the lunches that follow.

I had a night off last night - hooray! Out I went to my friend's masquerade themed birthday party, and what fun it was. Lots of nice food and wine and catching up with the girls. I may have slightly over-enjoyed myself but I was home before the clock struck twelve (or thereabouts) to be ready for a 6.30 wakeup this morning!

Today the parents-in-law took us out for a huge lunch at Church on the Hill, which was greatly appreciated by my champagne-soaked stomach! This is a place we really like to go at weekends as it is big, family friendly and the food is big, weekend food. Particularly good for pizzas and burgers.

I've had some great weekend fun but realise that I do not miss the rather frequent hangovers of my twenties. Back to cosy family nights in for a while, I think!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x