Tabs

Friday 31 May 2013

My hair's best friend

Haha these scissors look a bit medieval in the photo here. I dug them out today to spruce my hair up a bit in between 'real' haircuts! If your hair is quite thick and you find it gets heavy in the lengths, you may like to have it thinned out a bit in order to give it some oomph. I occasionally have a quick DIY session on my hair with the old thinning scissors and it makes such a difference. I normally don't do much to my hair beyond washing and rough blow-drying, so it has to be low-maintenance. A bit of thinning through the lengths, from the cheekbone down, helps to give it more life and makes it so much more manageable. That's why I love these scissors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x