Tabs

Saturday 4 May 2013

Novel & Nails

The novel: My current bedtime reading is Narcopolis by Jeet Thayil.
Fun fact about me: I am a librarian by (former) profession. Before I had my son I worked as a secondary school librarian, which was a wonderful job. Now, when I have the luxury of a bit of free time I'll get stuck into a good book, and I plan to include a books section on my blog in the near future.

The nails: Essie's Mint Candy Apple. I've seen this on a few people recently and was prompted to dig my bottle out from the back of the bathroom cabinet. It's a lovely shade!

Are you reading anything good just now, or have you discovered any gorgeous new nail colours for spring/summer?

Hannah x

4 comments:

  1. Your nails looks good! I really like Essie nail polishes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I like Essie too - the colours are lovely and it's good that the brand are careful about the chemicals they use too :)
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the nails and I'm always fascinated by what all my mum friends did before they had kids. What a great job - hopefully you could get back into it when your wee man is older? I've just finished In the Kingdom of Men for my book club. Now it's back to The Slap to finally finish it - I keep getting distracted...tend to have 3 or 4 books going at the one time. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avril! Yes I'd love to work in libraries again in the future. I'll need to check out the books you're reading too - I always like getting recommendations x

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x