Tabs

Monday 3 June 2013

Cheer up with bright lips! Dior Addict Lipstick in Delice

2 things I can't get enough of: Dior Addict Lipsticks and coral lips in summer.



The latest shade I can't stop wearing is Delice: a sheer but bright coral. It's been the lipstick in my handbag for weeks and is easy to wear day or night. These lipsticks are very moisturising and can be applied lightly to give a subtle flush to the lips, or built up a bit for a bolder effect. 


And you can see me here, basking in the coral...


I like the way this colour brightens up my face. A bright lipstick can give you a lift even when looking a bit dull and sleep-deprived! 

I saw the newest Dior 'Bird of Paradise' collection in House of Fraser the other day, and it also has some amazing lipstick shades. I decided it was best to resist this time! Well done me. That's £24 saved for a nice lunch.

Do you have a favourite coral lipstick? Do let me know! 

Hannah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x