Tabs

Sunday 7 July 2013

The cute and cheeky world of toddlers

In the last few days, V has become very attached to this cute lamp we found in a lovely local shop, Pierrot et Coco, which I've mentioned before (it's a favourite of ours!) He calls his bunny lamp 'Peter Rabbit', but in his language this comes out sounding more like 'Peter Radish'.

Something else our dear boy has been doing is sneaking off quietly with his toothbrush and rubbing it all over the blackboard in our kitchen. He manages to do this every few days. The shop assistants in our local Superdrug must wonder why I'm bulk buying little toothbrushes every other week. Good thing they are cheap!

What have your little rascals been up to lately?



6 comments:

  1. LOL about buying toothbrushes in bulk. Madison hasn't starting brushing anything else besides her teeth yet and she loves brushing. Actually I think she loves the toothpaste more. I have to be more careful with her now though, she has found the garbage can and loves to throw EVERYTHING in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAArgh, 'not in the bin' - I have had to say that many times! Hehe, yes they do seem to love toothpaste :)

      Delete
  2. That lamp is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the lamp, it is sooooooo cute! I remember my son Tom going through a stage of hiding his tooth brush when he was a toddler!!! He always found a different hiding place too, and found it funny when I couldn't find it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !!! V always manages to hide the kitchen utensil I'm about to try and use. Yesterday it was the cheese grater! x

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so please do share your thoughts! x